This course meets the TREC qualifying or pre-licensing education requirements for the course Analysis of Findings and Reporting Module (#39923) as part of both Professional and Real Estate education tracks for home inspectors.
This module covers the following:
- Informing the client what was inspected
- Describing inspection methods and limitations
- Describing systems and components inspected that are not functioning
- Describing systems and components in need of further evaluation
- Describing the implication of defects
There are no reviews yet.