Requirements for a Home Inspector License in Pennsylvania
Yes, a Home Inspector License is Required in Pennsylvania!
The requirements to get a Home Inspector License in Pennsylvania are as follows:
- Become a full member of a national, non-profit home inspection association that requires 100-inspections for full membership
- Comply with the non-profit association’s code of conduct and education policy
- Maintain errors and omissions, and general liability insurance
- Provide a copy of the report to the property seller, upon request
- Not perform repairs on a house that he/she inspected within the previous 12 months
For more information visit the Pennsylvania website.
Check out our courses to see our educational offerings for how to become a home inspector and help you on your path towards your license.
Looking for a job in Pennsylvania? See if our sister company Super Team Services is hiring, here.
Not your state? Go back to the state map here.