Requirements for a Home Inspector License in North Dakota
Yes, a Home Inspector License is Required in North Dakota!
The requirements to get a Home Inspector License in North Dakota are as follows:
- Be at least eighteen years of age
- Submit proof of satisfactory completion of an examination on home inspection offered by the following:
- Complete a Home Inspector Registration Application (SFN 54381)
- Submit Proof of current errors and omissions insurance coverage
- $200 registration fee.
- Pay the required annual fee by June 30th of each year to renew registration
For more information visit the North Dakota website.
Check out our courses to see our educational offerings for how to become a home inspector and help you on your path towards your license.
Looking for a job in North Dakota? See if our sister company Super Team Services is hiring, here.
Not your state? Go back to the state map here.