Requirements for a Home Inspector License in Kentucky
Yes, a Home Inspector License is Required in Kentucky!
To obtain a home inspector license in Kentucky you must do the following. A list can also be found here:
- Submit a $250 aplication fee (non-refundable).
- Submit a 2×2 passport photo.
- Have a High school diploma or GED.
- Kentucky approved pre-licensing live class (64 hours).
- Pass the state exam.
- Complete 3 unpaid home inspections under supervision of a Kentucky licensed home inspector with written reports submitted.
- Provide proof of insurance.
- Pass background check. Both State and FBI.
- Copy of a home inspection report written by the applicant.
For more information visit the Kentucky website.
Looking for a job in Kentucky? See if our sister company Super Team Services is hiring, here.
Check out our courses to see our educational offerings for how to become a home inspector and help you on your path towards your license.
Not your state? Go back to the state map here.